JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Aug 1, 2022
Our client is an innovative global technology company currently seeking to add a Program Marketing Specialist to their team.
$28/hr – $36/hr Based on experience
The Program Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working across departments, helping with the marketing program and execution for multiple products. The Program Marketing Specialist will help define GTM strategy, identifying available assets and defining program plans. The Program Marketing Specialist needs to possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to constant change. This role is hybrid, with three days a week in person in the Greater Boston area. The Program Marketing Specialist position will be a 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
Responsibilities of the Program Marketing Specialist:
- Implement growth strategies and demand generation program.
- Create marketing campaigns that align global marketing strategy for a localized marketing strategy.
- Drive execution and adjusting/optimizing based on funnel metrics.
- Customize globally created programs for local deployment.
- Work with the Sales Business Planners on the analysis of the marketing funnel, channel mix, and customer segmentation to optimize efficient pipeline generation across different segments and personas.
- Focus on success metrics for in-region activities and tactics.
- Create, adjust, finalize, and manage ongoing marketing project plans.
- Communicate to and educate the Sales team about new and planned marketing activities.
Qualifications of the Program Marketing Specialist:
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Strong marketing program management expertise.
- Strong project/time management and prioritization.
- An organized, data-centric mindset, keen attention to detail, processes, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with creative teams to manage the development of content/creative marketing assets is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- A background in Demand Waterfall and ABM program management is a plus.
- Candidates must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.