JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City , NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 10, 2022
Our client is a well-respected and one of the largest privately owned real estate organizations seeks an eager and hands on Property Management Associate to support a luxury portfolio of buildings.
$50,000 – $55,000
The Property Associate, Residential will have the opportunity to grow a career within property management and learn from a top-notch team and management. Seeking an eager, driven, customer service and sales minded candidate to make an impact.
Responsibilities of the Property Associate, Residential:
- Create and maintain positive relationships with residents, vendors and suppliers
- Deliver outstanding customer service through problem solving, quick response times and follow through
- Handle expenses, ordering of inventory/equipment/manage projects as assigned
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws
- Learn all aspects of property management and be an active participant
Qualifications for the Property Associate, Residential:
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi (plus!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service and Sales Minded
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and demonstrate confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.