JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 16, 2022
Our client is currently looking for a Property Management Accounts Payable Support to join their diverse commercial real estate team that is dedicated to helping you pursue your personal career goals. Located in Back Bay, our client is dedicated not only to the wellness of the employees, but also their plant and has been ranked “Most Responsible Company.”
$60k plus Bonus
The Property Management Accounts Payable Support will coordinate accounts payable and financial accounting services for the assigned portfolio. They will also process vendor invoices utilizing required expense allocations and ensuring vendors are billing according to contracts, negotiated rates, and property budgets. In addition, the Property Management Accounts Payable Support will perform invoice processing duties for the Property Management Office in a timely manner to avoid budget variances among other duties.
Responsibilities of the Property Management Accounts Payable Support:
- Responsible for diligently reviewing invoices and proactively reaching out to vendors to review and escalate questionable or inaccurate billings to the vendor in partnership with Property Management Coordinator.
- Manage new vendor setup.
- Review Nexus application for vendor billings, identify, research, and resolve any incorrect billings.
- Act as a resource responding in a timely manner to any internal and/or external inquiries.
- Process/review employee reimbursement requests.
- Assist with the oversight of US Bank Visa account(s).
- Ensure proper coding by team members, review approvals and monitor final processing.
- Act as liaison between Property Managers and Property Accountants during quarterly close activities and the preparation of assigned accruals.
- Utilize corporate tools and practices to streamline AP processing and increase overall efficiency.
- Provide high-quality customer service to vendors and employees.
- Participate in the timely completion of the assigned portions of the annual operating budgets and related documents.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to both accounts payable and accounts receivable administration.
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying, and/or distributing various internal forms, spreadsheets, and miscellaneous deliverables.
- Provide backup administrative support related to maintaining property management operations as necessary.
Qualifications of the Property Management Accounts Payable Support:
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience and special projects experience is required.
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years of experience in accounts payable is preferred.
- Experience with the industry/business and an accounts payable automation software is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet project deadlines.
Ability to work independently or as a team, take initiative and lead projects, pay close attention to detail, and deliver excellent results from
- Ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company and to represent the company in a highly professional manner with all colleagues and outside partners.
- Excellent analytical skills, written and communication skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Exhibit and champion excellence in work and willingness to embrace change.
- Flexibility with work schedule to include working overtime on a periodic basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational certificate is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Health, dental, and vision.
- Long-term disability and life insurance.
- Health & dental care reimbursement accounts.
- 401K with match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Vacation, sick pay, paid holidays and personal days, and volunteer day.
- Bereavement leave and leaves of absence.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Commuter benefit program.
- Scholarship program.
- Flexible work arrangements.