JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 15, 2022
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate companies in the United Sates, dedicated to luxury residential multi-family units. They are looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
$130k – $140k (plus bonus)
The Property Manager will support the property tenants and manage the building staff. Additionally, the Property Manager will maintain the property including daily operations and maintenance.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager:
- Be the liaison for any tenant-related issues or requests.
- Interpret legal documents including contractor and lease agreements.
- Control all building assets including equipment, roofs, repairs, etc.
- Handle daily operations and maintenance.
- Manage the profit and loss statement, budgets, and other financial reports.
- Understand architectural documents.
Qualifications of the Property Manager:
- 10+ years of multifamily residential experience. Luxury is preferred.
- Experience with budgeting, P&L, and financial reporting.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Yardi and RentCafé is preferred.
- Be on call for after-hour emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Competitive benefit package.
- 401K and more.