JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: St Louis, MO
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 21, 2022
Our client is a research-driven organization focusing on drug discovery projects. They are currently seeking a Protein Scientist to join their team.
The Protein Scientist will join a dynamic group on recombinant protein characterization and production in support to drug discovery projects.
Responsibilities of the Protein Scientist:
- Perform protein expression and purification.
- Assist in designing and executing experimental protocols for protein production.
- Analyze and report research data. Assist in presenting experiment results and findings.
- Assist in other projects assigned.
Qualifications of the Protein Scientist:
- Experience in drug discovery projects and research.
- Understanding of drug-target interactions principles.
- Experience in enzyme characterization and inhibitor studies.
- Experience in protein expression / purification including affinity-tag, size exclusion, ion exchange chromatography; concentration, buffer exchange, tag removal, biotinylation, etc.
- Scientific data interpretation and reporting skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s / Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biology or a related scientific disciplines.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.