JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Madison , NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Aug 2, 2022
Our client, an established pharmaceutical company is seeking a QA Associate to join their team!
Dependent on experience
The QA Associate will help in managing complaints and updating / maintaining Quality Systems in compliance to all applicable regulations and standards. The QA Associate will update Master files for all complaints and related issues. Training for enterprise quality systems will be provided.
Responsibilities of the QA Associate:
- Collect complaints and concerns from customers (pharmacists, patients, physicians etc.), and document in quality systems for processing and follow up
- Perform timely reporting and notification of complaints to respective parties and track all follow up work to ensure cases are attended to and resolved
- Maintain up-to-date info in Quality Systems to support training and onboarding
- Assist in other QA functions such as deviation report, CAPA, document review etc.
Qualifications for the QA Associate:
- Experience in QA, documentation, complaint management etc. in pharma, medical device or nutraceutical industries
- Customer-facing experience
- Good computer and database skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote situation
- Ability to work based on EST
- Degree in science (Chemistry, Biology, QA, Regulatory Affairs) or related disciplines is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility