JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Linden, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 17, 2022
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company seeking of a Quality Assurance Associate to join their team!
$63,000 – $68,000 Dependent on experience
The successful Quality Assurance Associate candidate will support documentation, review and auditing in the QA department and assist in enforcing compliance as per cGMP, SOP & FDA guidelines. The Quality Assurance Associate reviews and document all raw materials, finished products, packaging and label components as per SOP and release requirements.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Associate:
- Assist in auditing batch records for packaging prior to product release
- Report discrepancies timely for corrective actions and follow up on investigation and update
- Maintain database to ensure accurate input of all information for follow up
- Process CoA and update systems and groups on status
- Ensure all corporate and federal guidelines are followed for accuracy and compliance
- Work closely with different groups to ensure smooth product release
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Associate:
- Experience in pharmaceutical production / packaging environments
- Experience in QA documentation, systems management, auditing, batch record review, compliance, change control, OOS investigation and reporting etc.
- Good computer, database, reporting and overall communication & writing skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- High School diploma or GED with strong QA experience in cGMP environments is required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Science disciplines is preferred
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility