JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Warren, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 16, 2022
Our client is an American-based consumer goods company with a mission to create affordable and sustainable products. Products range from cosmetics, personal care, and over the counter medications. They are looking to add a Quality Control Inspector to their team.
$16/hr – $20/hr Depending on relevant, recent industry experience
The Quality Control Inspector will be in charge of the inspection of products manufactured or processed to ensure compliance with contract or quality control specifications by performing the following duties. This position is permanent/direct hire with dayshift hours, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Inspect products to determine compliance with order specifications and the company’s quality control system for compliance with legal, shipping, and packing requirements to ensure conformity to specified standards.
- Collect and label finished goods, quality control, and/or retain samples for product retention and customer submissions as specified.
- Prepare and affix approval or rejection labels on manufactured products.
- Sample and test raw materials.
- Reject products that do not meet standards.
- Keep current with all SOPs dealing with their job assignments.
Qualifications of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Prior experience as a Quality Control Inspector will be highly preferred.
- Will need basic math and general knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Familiarity with GLP/GMP guidelines.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Position requires standing for the majority of the shift.
- Attention to detail and able to maintain records.
- Able to work quickly and independently while being safety conscious.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Associate’s degree in a Science discipline is preferred.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 401k with employer match.