QUALITY PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
JOB FUNCTION: Scientific
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 19, 2020
The client provides a professional, innovative work setting. They have a friendly but fast paced environment that will challenge this Quality Production Supervisor at their highest level of success.
The Quality Production Supervisor will be supervising and coordinating QA inspectors in the production line across multiple shifts and be primarily responsible for managing workloads, deadlines and completion of investigations into non-conforming Finished Goods in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Quality Production Supervisor:
- Act as back up for the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Supervise Finished Good Inspection on the production floor, Document Review, Complaint/NCR Investigation, CAPA support, and special projects.
- Coordinate with QA and QC Departments, Research and Development, and Manufacturing
- This position will be responsible for supporting the coordination as well as conducting complaint investigations for Production site.
- Maintain projects for documentation moves through the approval process on a timely basis.
- Support coordination, investigation, internal and external audits and management of all complaints issued in the Production site
- Maintain Manufacturing Nonconformance investigation closeout and log.
- Responsible for on time completion of investigations and first time right paperwork (inspection records, investigations, etc)
Qualifications for the Quality Production Supervisor:
- Knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and 21 CFR Parts 210 and 211 OR Quality System regulations (QSR) per 21 CFR Part 820
- Exposure to applicable biological regulations (21 CFR Part 600s) or EU GMPs, a plus
- Experience performing internal and /or external audits
- Familiarity with performing Risk assessments, Complaint management, Change Control processes
- Knowledgeable in using TrackWise
- Knowledgeable in using electronic systems, including developing and producing reports using Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, well developed writing skills, and ability to interact with senior management
- 3-5 years of experience doing quality work in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or related Industry
- Experience in managing a team
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR 211, 820, and/or ISO 13485, cGMP’s
- Experience in a Manufacturing Operations, QC, and other cGMP is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry or related Science degree
- Competitive & Comprehensive benefits package offered