JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Carlstadt, NJ
$15/hr - $16/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: No Degree Required
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our Client, a leading resource for natural stone products, is looking for a Receiving Associate to join their team.
As a Receiving Associate, you will be a vital member of the Operations Team. You will support the team with receiving merchandise and unloading as well as ensuring the quality and quantity of the goods are correct. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule. Physical requirements include lifting up to 50lbs.
Responsibilities of the Receiving Associate:
- Provide invoice and billing support
- Process customer payments, maintain receivable records, and process
- Research and escalate billing discrepancies
- Receive freight and relay shipments from shipping/receiving platform to backroom
- Stock, organize and inventory shipment
- Process, ticket, and store shipments according to safety regulations
Qualifications for the Receiving Associate:
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required for this role
- 2 Years relevant warehousing experience
- Fluency in MS Office Suite
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.