JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 7, 2022
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their Manhattan team ASAP. If you are someone looking to get your foot in the door, this position may be the perfect fit for you!
$18 – $25/hr
As a Receptionist, you will be the face of the company office. This includes being very warm and friendly as you greet employees and guests who enter the office daily. The Receptionist will also be responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to the appropriate person, filing, photocopying, and scanning documents as needed. Additionally, the chosen candidate will coordinate calendar invites, manage the conference room schedule, keep the supply closet stocked, and support the office with any additional ad-hoc tasks.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Meet and greet employees and guests
- Keep the reception area tidy
- Answer and forward phone calls
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings
- Filing, copying, and printing
Qualifications for the Receptionist:
- Available to start immediately
- 1 year of experience as a Front Desk Receptionist
- Reliable track record from previous employers
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to thrive and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- COVID vaccination certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but is not required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility