JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
$50k - $55k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jul 22, 2021
Our client is a privately held Real Estate company that provides full service commercial property management to their wide set portfolio. They have offices in various cities all over the country including Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City and Boston. The culture is exciting and vibrant, and they are looking for a Receptionist who is motivated and looking to become a part of a collaborative team in their Boston office! This position is in the office (not hybrid or remote).
This particular client is looking for a Receptionist who has mastered the art of multi-tasking, is friendly and wants to be the face of the company. As the office Receptionist this person should have experience balancing stressful situations and being adaptable. Consistent follow up and follow through processes are essential! Additionally, you are able prioritize and maintain organization. The right person for this role enjoys being able to think critically, utilizing strong attention to detail and maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including the arrangement of in-office and out of office catering
- Provide meeting support including conference calls, meeting confirmations, room reservation, video conference and dial in phone lines, guest registration, preparation materials, catering etc.
- Answer all phone calls and be an overall gatekeeper/point of contact for the office
- Responsible for preparing, balancing and submitting all expense and time reports
- Support the office manager with various ad hoc projects
- Coordinate office events and celebrationsWork directly with the Human Resources team
- Assist with mailings and additional ad-hoc projects
- Prepare Excel reports weekly and send weekly notification emails
- Supervise all incoming and outgoing company mail (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant in a corporate environment or internships
- Strong professional presentation and etiquette
- Ability to manage heavy call volume
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive health care, vision, and dental plans and 401K options!