RECEPTIONIST / JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
$40k - $45k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jan. 4, 2016
Our client, a startup tech company located in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for an energetic Receptionist / Junior Administrative Assistant to join their growing team.
Position Overview: The Receptionist / Junior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for being the first point of contact. They must be customer service oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment. The Receptionist / Junior Administrative Assistant main duties will be supporting managers, answering phones, managing calendars, and organizing meetings.
- Managing calendars and travel arrangements
- Greeting customers in a professional manner
- Perform general administrative duties such as sending/receiving company mail, ordering office supplies, and organizing paperwork
- Answering phone and forwarding them to the correct party
- Responsible for planning and scheduling all lunches, calendars, and weekly meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years’ experience in front office and administrative positions
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor Degree
NOT READY TO APPLY?
Join our Talent Network and receive alerts with new job opportunities to match your interests.