JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Holmdel, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 13, 2022
Our client, an established business with a strong reputation in the healthcare field, is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter with at least 2 years of experience to help recruit top talent. This position is long-term temporary with strong potential to go permanent.
$20/hr – $25/hr DOE
The recruiter will identify top talent for departments including clinical roles, HR, marketing, and customer service.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Search and source for top talent for internal positions.
- Identify and recruit in a timely manner using modern sourcing platforms.
- Maintain exceptional internal relations and timely updates regarding the status of available positions.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, and administer all pre-employment assessments.
- Interview and assess candidates’ technical and soft skills via behavioral-based interviews.
- Coordinate interviews with the management team and candidates.
- Prepare offer letters and coordinate all new-hire paperwork.
Qualifications of the Recruiter:
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with modern internet recruiting/sourcing techniques.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
- Social media savvy including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.