RECRUITER, TEMP ADMINISTRATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Careers @ Atrium
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 12, 2019
Atrium Staffing is a fast paced and creative women-owned firm filled with people who are passionate about placing people in jobs they love. Our employees make a difference in candidates’ lives while advancing their careers and financial futures. We are currently looking for a Recruiter for our Temporary Administrative division located in our Jersey City, NJ office.
Position Overview: The Recruiter will be responsible for managing a “full desk” including recruiting, account management and new business prospecting. The Temporary Administrative division is a growing team with unlimited potential and a strong client base. The Recruiter will be responsible for growing a target list of new sales prospects, regularly interviewing industry professionals, matching professionals to open roles, achieving sales quota, and servicing existing accounts. The individual is expected to leverage an existing contact database, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior sales skills to win competitive opportunities. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented. The Recruiter will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
Salary: Competitive compensation with benefits
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for temporary positions, including sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Follow up on sales leads and work to bring in new clients while managing existing accounts
- Source for both active talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Identify and market new business through leads, cross-selling opportunities, targeted marketing campaigns, etc.
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop client relationships as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of Business-to-Business staffing, recruiting, or sales experience
- Proven history of achieving sales quota
- Experience in developing sales strategies in addition to service level and price proposals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and cross-functional departments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions-oriented sales/closing techniques.