JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
$21/hr - $26/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client is an established Boston-based company. This company is looking to bring someone on a Recruiting Coordinator who can add to their great company culture and wow their clients and candidates.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for providing staffing support to the lead Recruiter. The Recruiting Coordinator is someone who has taken the time to build good rapport with their team, candidates, and hiring managers/leaders. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing, screening and on-boarding; assisting with both high level and high volume administrative positions and duties. The Recruiting Coordinator is always proactively looking for ways to make each and every interaction, an experience like no other.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted partner to the internal team
- Develop a good understanding of the goals, process, culture to departments, teams, and positions you support
- Then, applying this knowledge to write effective job descriptions, create recruitment strategies, and communicate with potential candidates
- Proactively source candidates through various methods, building out a strong pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill roles
- Conduct phone screenings with candidates, assessing them in a fair and consistent manner
- Maintain clear and consistent records in internal applicant tracking database
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- 1-2 years in a fast-paced, recruiting coordinating or administrative assistant experience
- Ability to proactively and creatively reach out to potential candidates in various avenues
- Experience finding new talent using various job boards, social media, etc.
- Ability to diligently complete and prioritize tasks in a timely, efficient manner and strong organizational skills
- Must have a passion for working with people and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while keeping a positive outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.