JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$20/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Mar 25, 2020
Our client, a growing technology startup, is seeking a driven and enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be a point of contact to a team of recruiters, hiring managers, and prospective candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator will become part of the organization’s New York City office and be an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team, helping them expand the company’s top tier talent across multiple departments.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Review candidate profiles
- Schedule a high volume of interviews across multiple time zones
- Provide updates to recruiters, hiring managers and candidates about the hiring process
- Maintain the organization’s ATS system
- Run various retention and candidate related reports
- Offer improvements for recruitment and administrated related processes
- Eventually assist with sourcing efforts
- Attend recruitment events
- Assist with various administrative and recruitment focused ad hoc projects
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- At least one year of Recruiting Coordination or HR related experience in a professional environment (strong internships are ok)
- Experience using ATS system
- Excel and technology savvy
- High volume scheduling experience a must!
- Can do attitude!!
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from reputable College or University
- Eligible for Atrium Care Package