JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 7, 2023
Our client owns and manages a portfolio of high-quality commercial office spaces located in the Greater Boston area, helping businesses find ideal workspaces. They’re distinguished by their successful track record of high occupancy, comprehensive property management, and innovative development projects. They are seeking a Regional Commercial Property Manager for their portfolio in the Greater Boston area, encompassing 4 main commercial assets, totaling around 2 million sq ft upon completion.
$160,000 – $190,000 based on experience and qualifications.
The Regional Commercial Property Manager role encompasses managing a team of around 20-25 people, including 4 Senior Property Managers. The Regional Commercial Property Manager works closely with our regional engineer and the management of the maintenance company.
Responsibilities of the Regional Commercial Property Manager:
- Oversee all operations of the properties, including management of Senior Property Managers and negotiation of contracts with third-party maintenance companies
- Drive maximum occupancy rates and ensure proper upkeep of properties
- Assist with the further development and management of expansion properties
Qualifications for the Regional Commercial Property Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Commercial Property Manager
- Experience with managing commercial office spaces is required for consideration; residential regional management experience will not suffice for this role
- Experience managing a large team and working with third-party maintenance companies
- Proven track record of managing commercial offices, preferably over 1 Million sq ft.
- Background in engineering would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or related field is required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Growth opportunities in an expanding portfolio
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-growing industry