JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Sep 9, 2022
Our client is a leading investment management firm, located in Boston, MA, looking to bring on a Relationship Management Associate. If you have a positive attitude, are detailed oriented, and have solid communication skills, then this is the position for you!
$70,000 – $80,000
The Relationship Management Associate must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities, including assisting in the RFP/RFI process, responding to client requests, maintaining consultant database information, developing content for email campaigns, and monitoring industry and competitor trends. The Relationship Management Associate contribute to strategic planning and special projects by gathering information on market segments, competitors, and consultants as part of distribution planning and execution.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Management Associate:
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests and queries from clients, consultants, and prospects; generate appropriate follow ups
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc client/consultant reports and questionnaires by requested deadlines
- Create and manage client communications, mailings, etc.
- Participate in the creation and updating of collateral material, articles, white papers, and website content
Qualifications for the Relationship Management Associate:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in financial services/investment industry required
- Knowledge of fixed income and equity strategies preferred, absolute return knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Client-focused/service-oriented mindset
- Motivated by continuous growth and development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; familiarity with Salesforce and eVestment preferred; ability to quickly learn and use industry-specific software
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, is preferred
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility