REMOTE JUNIOR RECRUITER – SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
JOB FUNCTION: Careers @ Atrium
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 3, 2021
Atrium is a woman-owned staffing agency based out of NYC with a passion for employee engagement and a team-oriented workplace. Atrium supports innovative ideas from their employees and encourages professional development.
Atrium’s Supply Chain, Operations, & Logistics division is looking for a Junior Recruiter. This need is due to an influx of business – we are growing! The Junior Recruiter will be sourcing candidates for contract and direct hire roles across the country in a variety of disciplines including Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Supply Chain Analyst/Planner, Logistics Coordinator,, Engineers, and Supply Chain Manager. You will be a part of a close-knit team as well as a larger, regional division.
Junior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Recruiting/sourcing potential candidates through job ads, job boards (CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn), referrals, networking events, etc.
- Pre-qualify candidates and conduct virtual interviews to evaluate skills, employment background, and qualifications
- Recruit candidates for all levels and develop professional relationships
- Organize internal and external candidate interviews
- Develop database of candidates with a diverse array of skills and specialties
Junior Recruiter Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of staffing experience or experience in a warehouse/logistics environment
- Candidates must be self-motivated and driven
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player, collaborative, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Supply Chain Management degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k offered