JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 13, 2022
Our client is a growing, ethically sourced jewelry company who is seeking to hire a Retail Concierge to join their team.
The Retail Concierge provides an exceptional experience for every customer while maintaining a premium showroom environment. You will serve as the initial representation of the company, greeting customers upon arrival and ensuring the best possible experience in our showrooms. Behind the scenes, you will keep the showroom in pristine condition. You will balance multiple interactions with attention and care while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers’ lives. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a Thursday-Monday schedule.
Responsibilities of the Retail Concierge:
- Proactively greet, check-in, and assist customers, creating a memorable, one-on-one customer experience that reflects our luxury brand and product quality
- Act as a brand ambassador, communicating our brand values and company mission of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry
- Conduct post-sale appointments to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries
- Call customers to confirm showroom appointments and answer any pre-appointment questions
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working with your leaders to continuously improve the customer experience
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness, and organization, including executing new product merchandising guidelines
- Conduct weekly and quarterly audits to ensure showroom standards are being upheld. Follow through with resolving opportunities identified
- Serve as the liaison for all facilities maintenance projects for the location, including troubleshooting and performing minor repairs as needed
- Send and receive product from our distribution center, customers, and external vendors while reconciling inventory within our computer system and maintaining organization
- Skillfully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests, and ensure product security
- Open and/or close the showroom and waiting area
Qualifications for the Retail Concierge:
- Must have a passion for the customer
- Communication is Key
- Must be a master of Collaboration
- Must be a team player
- Must believe that in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work together!
- Has a mind for multi-tasking. Whether you’re welcoming a customer or updating our inventory, you’re an expert at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience checking in or assisting customers or clients in a retail, hospitality, or restaurant environment
- Experience with POS, CRM or ERP software and Mac operating systems
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Provided through Company
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.