JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 13, 2022
One of the top fastest growing NYC based Tech-Startups is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team! In this role, you will have direct exposure to some of the most influential leaders in the organization. The team takes great pride in their commitment to fostering growth and development in their entry level accounting staff.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the management of the General Ledger, performing reconciliations, assisting the Accounting Manager with reporting and more!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Maintain entries in the General Ledger
- Assist with audit preparations
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist in the design and preparation of budgets
- Asses internal controls, including risk assessments
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare revenue projections
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Netsuite experience a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.