JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: East Brunswick, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 22, 2022
Our client is a large international firm and is searching for a self-motivated Senior Accountant to join their team!
$32/hr – $35/hr DOE
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data. The Senior Accountant will prepare financial statements, examine and analyze company accounts, as well as, ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures. The Senior Accountant will use their knowledge of financial practices to perform important accounting tasks.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Manage income and generate the company’s financial reports
- Compile reports to show statistics, such as accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, etc.
- Initiate and manage financial and accounting software used by the company
- Monitor company budget, calculate employee paychecks, and review and prepare tax obligations
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant
- Experience with accounting software and data entry – Quickbooks is preferred
- Excellent understanding of general accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility