JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Branchburg, NJ
$75k - $82k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 23, 2019
Our client, a Fortune 500 company in the Somerset area, is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $75-82k
Position Overview: The Senior Accountant will provide a hybrid of accounting and financial analysis for specific corporate departments. The Senior Accountant will be detail-oriented, systems-savvy and deadline-driven and will act as a true Business Partner to their assigned corporate divisions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Manage month-end and year-end close
- Integral part of forecasting and budgeting for your specific departments
- Act as a liaison for external and internal audits
- Reconcile corporate balance sheets
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and with specialized projects
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 2+ years’ of corporate accounting experience (either in public accounting or private accounting)
- Some FP&A experience would be ideal – budgeting, planning and/or forecasting
- Experience picking up new systems quickly – SAP or HFM/Essbase experience is a plus
- 4-year degree required
- MBA or CPA (or track) preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Pension Plan, Flex Work Schedule (work from home days!), Summer Fridays and many more employee perks and benefits!! Reach out to learn more!