JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Oakland, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jul 27, 2022
Our client is a nationally-known and established high-traffic e-commerce company based in New Jersey. They are currently seeking a Senior Back – End Application Developer to join their team.
This Senior Back – End Application Developer will provide back-end application development and support for a well-known e-commerce company with a long history and established customer base. You will use your .NET/C#/SQL skills to support the existing applications of the company and drive technological advancement to optimize backed operations.
Responsibilities of the Senior Back – End Application Developer:
- Create new applications to support all areas of the company and work to support and enhance the companies existing application infrastructure
- Work with a team to provide innovative new computing solutions to the needs of this growing company
- Develop software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company with involvement in all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Provide support for the legacy systems and enhance the feature set based on the growing business needs
- Design and build relational databases and stored procedures
Qualifications of the Senior Back – End Application Developer:
- Will have production-level experience in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- 4 – 5 years of software development experience
- Good familiarity with .NET Framework, ASP, .NET MVC, and Entity framework
- Excellent understanding of relational database design principles and best practices, database technologies, and transaction processing
- Experience with database design including creation of tables, views, stored procedures, etc.
- Preferably 3 – 4 years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher along with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Understanding of Web APIs, REST, and SOAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 401k with company match