SENIOR COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Fairless Hills, PA
$35k - $40k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: May 19, 2020
Our client is a reputable organization headquartered in Bucks County, PA and they are looking to add a Senior Collections Specialist to their growing team. Two or more years of business to consumer collections experience is required.
$35,000-40,000 with potential for performance bonus and merit increases
The Senior Collections Specialist will be responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payments on past due accounts. They will be responsible for obtaining payments on these delinquent accounts and bringing the accounts current.
- Monitor and review all customer accounts to identify which are 30 days, 90 days, and more than 90 days past due
- Contact customers via phone and email on outstanding accounts to collect payment
- Negotiating payment and receiving promise to pay from customers
- Consistent follow up on delinquent accounts
- The Senior Collections Specialist will abide by all internal guidelines, as well as state and federal laws
- The Senior Collections Specialist should have great communication skills and the ability to act professional when dealing with a variety of customers
- Detail oriented and team player
- 2+ years of business to consumer collections experience is required. Ideally in banking, mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc.
- High School Diploma required
- Medical, dental, vision 75-95% contributed to by employer
- 401k 6% employer contribution after one year with company
- PTO and personal days