JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 9, 2022
Our client is an international business law firm located in Manhattan, New York. They are seeking to hire a Senior Coordinator, Associate Development to join their team.
$70k – $85k
Our client is looking to fill the role of a Senior Coordinator, Associate Development position due to an expansion of the department. Our client is looking for a candidate with experience with talent acquisition and associate development and has an interest in DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion).
Responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator, Associate Development:
- Act as a liaison between Associate Development, DEI, and Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure staffing needs are obtained.
- Plan equitable distribution of professional development opportunities for employees.
- Foster the company’s initiatives for allyship and DEI.
- Support with planning company events and training.
Qualifications of the Senior Coordinator, Associate Development:
- 1 – 5 years of experience as HR assistant, HR coordinator, or Senior Coordinator, Associate Development.
- Experience working in legal/law, finance, or real estate.
- Having a background in law, financial services, or real estate.
- Having a flexible schedule or working additional hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Flex spending.
- Commuter benefits.
- Disability coverage.