JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Secaucus, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 8, 2022
Our client is one of the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. They are currently seeking a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to join their team.
$70k – $75k
The Senior Desktop Support Analyst will provide day-to-day technical support to end-users via phone, remote access, and desk-side support. The Senior Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering, setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting end-user desktops & laptop computer hardware, software, printers and BYOD devices as needed.
Responsibilities of the Senior Desktop Support Analyst:
- Provide advanced technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices, and other tech tools and products such as Office 365/Office 2013.
- Meet and communicate with users and solve issues in a positive and efficient manner.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
- Assists end-users with advanced computing and telecommunication issues and questions.
- Leverage remote support tools to help resolve support requests.
- Ensure all incident and service request tickets are closed within their established guidelines.
- Create and maintain knowledgebase articles.
- Perform special projects and miscellaneous duties as requested and as time permits.
- Assist/train Junior Support Analysts in areas of advanced troubleshooting and hardware repair.
- Travel between sites to assist end users when the remote tools can’t be used.
- Accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
Qualifications of the Senior Desktop Support Analyst:
- 5+ years of field experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Help Desk or Desktop environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite products (Office 365/Office 2013).
- 5+ years’ troubleshooting Windows 8.1 and above operating systems.
- A+, Microsoft certifications, or other IT related certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of VPNs and Wi-Fi profiles is a plus.
- Experience with Telecom/VOIP is a plus.
- Microsoft Windows Image Deployment experience is needed.
- PowerShell or other scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience using some type of Remote Desktop Support Tool.
- Experience with a ticketing system.
- Setup and troubleshoot network printers for end-users.
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete required projects on time.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- Associate’s degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications, training, and/or work experience.