JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 3, 2022
Our client, a globally renowned luxury fashion company in NYC, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team! In this role, you will have direct exposure to the C-Suite and will be responsible for assisting with high-level strategic decisions for the company.
$100k – $110k
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing financial forecasting, reporting, managing the full P&L, assisting leadership with decisions, and more.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models
- Assist in analysis and audit of the global retail operations
- Assist in the development of strategic initiatives for the company
- Improve financial status by comparing and analyzing results with plans and forecasts
- Reconcile transactions Recommend actions to senior leadership
- Collaborate with other teams in the other organization, such as Marketing, HR, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc work as needed
Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience Must have experience managing the full P&L
- Strong experience with and Excel
- Budget management experience
- Sales audit experience is highly preferred
- Retail/Fashion experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility