SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Mar 17, 2020
Our client is a Fortune 500 consumer goods organization which is currently looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst for its Financial Systems.
This position is primarily responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs for SAP.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Maintain General Ledger master data (Chart of Accounts, Profit Centers and Cost Centers) for SAP
- Provide support and assistance with ongoing or future SAP system initiatives
- Perform system testing for updates and alterations in the SAP GL
- Support SAP GL application and work with IT to develop and enhance system configuration for various business requirements, such as, company codes, foreign exchange rates and ratios and fixed assets
- Work closely with divisional finance groups to provide end user support and training on the SAP GL
- Ensure maintenance, accuracy and consistency of data from the SAP GL to the Hyperion applications
- Review security Separation of Duties (SOD) risks related to the SAP GL
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements
Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst – Financial Systems:
- 5+ years experience with SAP GL. SAP ERP 6
- Strong knowledge in accounting and financial systems
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management Information Systems/Computer Science
- The organization offers a competitive benefits package including M/D/V, 401k with match, pension plan, Summer Friday’s, work-from-home days, tuition reimbursement, etc.