JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 4, 2022
Our client is a globally-known and respected institution of higher learning in NJ. They are looking to add a Senior IT Manager (Instructional Technologies) to their team.
This prestigious academic institution is seeking a Senior IT Manager to be responsible for overseeing the technical management, implementation, and support of Learning Management Systems.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Manager (Instructional Technologies):
- Manage installation, configuration, support, and enhancement of learning management platforms such as Canvas
- Lead a team of technical specialists providing mentorship, guidance, and performance review
- Perform hands-on technical tasks
- Oversee daily management of projects to ensure successful delivery
- Manage relationships with vendors, and users, and develop partnerships across the institution to further community engagement
- Ensure the work of the team aligns with the overall organizations change management, governance, and information security policies
- Recruit new team members and build team
Qualifications of the Senior IT Manager (Instructional Technologies):
- Broad technical experience with Learning Management Systems such as Canvas (preferred) and experience with applications related to teaching and learning
- Experience with campus engagement platforms such as CampusGroups (preferred)
- Vendor management, contract negotiation, and product partnering experience
- Experience with leading teams of technical resources as well as recruiting and hiring team members
- Experience with implementation, integration, and support of on prem as well as cloud-hosted SaaS products
- Technical requirements include the ability to create APIs, experience with Learning Tools Interoperability, and experience writing HTML and CSS code.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent comprehensive package of benefits available