SENIOR MARKETING ASSOCIATE
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Paramus, NJ
$50k - $60k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Mar 8, 2018
Our client is a global provider for the pharmaceutical industry located in northern New Jersey who is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to join their organization.
Position Overview: The Senior Marketing Associate will report to the Scientific and Marketing Director. The Senior Marketing Associate is positive, professional, and possesses excellent communication and organizational skills. The job incumbent must be adaptable and have the ability to multitask.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Associate:
- Create original content for the promotion of events, products, and services including graphic artwork and technical videos
- Manage the organization’s online presence through regular digital feeds and posting to the website and appropriate social media accounts
- Actively create newsletters, e-blasts, blogs, questionnaires, and other communications directed at target audiences
- Oversee archiving and accessibility of marketing, technical, and promotional files
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience and proficiency working with design software
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is desired
- Ability to travel occasionally both domestic and internationally for meetings, trade shows, training, client visits, etc.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Science