JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Feb 14, 2020
Our client is a growing tech start up looking to hire a Senior Recruiter. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Our client is looking for a Senior Recruiter to make huge impact on their growing company. You will manage the full recruiting life-cycle across a variety of business areas and roles partnering strategically with hiring leaders and doing what is needed to ensure we achieve our hiring goals.
Responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter:
- Own full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruitment process, and develop creative sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates
- Act as brand ambassador for our culture and company values
Qualifications of the Senior Recruiter:
- 3+ years in a recruitment or talent acquisition role
- Experience working with an ATS
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree