SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
JOB FUNCTION: Human Resources
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Paramus, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client is one of the largest independent bank in New Jersey focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with its customers and the community.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to be the face of recruitment for various assigned departments. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist should be proactive and strategic when sourcing high quality candidates across function, be able to work in a fast paced environment, have experience reporting and communicating/partnering with leadership to achieve goals.
Responsibilities of Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Talent acquisition duties including full cycle recruitment, partner with various divisions, track and analyze data via HRIS
- Lead sourcing and recruitment strategy to produce strong pipelines and relationship building
- Run reports
- Support team members on HR projects and duties as needed
Qualifications for the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- 5 years of relevant experience is required
- Banking or Finance industry background is required
- Proficiency of social media recruitment platforms
- Extensive relationship with universities to develop pipeline of candidates
- Advanced proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility to travel between offices, events, and job fairs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.