JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Oct 14, 2021
Our client, a leader in the Fashion and Retail industry is looking for 2-3 entry level Shipping Clerks to join their growing team.
The Shipping Clerk will be working in the corporate office to pack, ship, and receive packages. The Shipping Clerk will also be responsible for organizing the shipping room. This person must be available Monday through Friday from 830am – 5pm and occasional Saturdays from 8am – 12pm. Covid vaccinations are mandated to work in the facility.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk:
- Responsible for receiving, moving, and organizing shipping supplies
- Participates in weekly cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Prepares orders for shipment (add packaging and gift wrap when needed)
- Must have knowledge of shipping requirements for all accounts and how to use software
- Responsible for packing and shipping all orders, both retail and wholesale
Qualifications for the Shipping Clerk:
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must be able to work an occasional Saturday shift
- Strong sense of prioritization
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Good attitude
- High School/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.