JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
$18/hr - $21/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client is a company in the healthcare field looking to add an eager Staff Accountant to help with general accounting and day to day operations. The company is looking for an organized and detailed orientated staff accountant who can communicate with internal staff and is ready to hit the ground running.
The Staff Accountants must possess strong time management and analytical skills, attention to detail, and solid communication abilities. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Strong technology skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing and adjusting journal entries
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts
- Maintaining general ledger charts of accounts
- Assisting with initial internal control evaluations
- Posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 1+ year accounting experience
- AP and AR experience
- ERP experience a plus
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.