JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Conyers, GA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 13, 2022
Our client, is one of the largest privately held foodservice companies in the United States. Excellent culture, family driven and customer service. They are seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team!
$55,000 – $70,000
The Staff Accountant performs general accounting functions to support liquid operations and administration, ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. The Staff Accountant process accurate, timely, and thorough financial and statistical data for use internally and by other departments.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Processes, verifies and enters data for one or more accounting functions, including accounts payable, employee expenses, inventory, etc.
- Ensures accuracy, data integrity, thoroughness, and timeliness
- Accumulates, analyzes, and synthesizes liquid operations and administrative financial information on a weekly, periodic, or annual basis to provide management to a basis for sound decision-making
- Reconcile the general ledger, maintains logs and records, and prepares reports to ensure compliance with GAAP and to meet management and customer needs
- Provides assistance in all areas of general accounting
- Communicates with customers regarding account status and follows up on inquiries to maintain strong customer relations
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience in general accounting functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Medical, Dental, STD, LTD
- 401k match