JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 22, 2022
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join the Accounting department at the NYC corporate office. In this role, you will work closely with the senior accountant and the CFO.
$28/hr – $32/hr
In this position as a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for accounts payables, accounts receivables, reconciliations, forecasting / budgeting, and more!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Full cycle accounts payable accounting and AP aging report
- Accounts receivables and AR aging report
- Payments, processing, and verifying invoicing
- Balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting in annual audits and documentations
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant:
- 2+ years of experience
- MUST be SHARP
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility