JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$68k - $74k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 8, 2019
A growing cosmetic company is looking for a motivated Staff Accountant to join their Accounting team at their New York City headquarters. They value their learning and career growth opportunities and are looking for team members who want to grow within the organization. The company also has a track record of promoting from within!
Position Overview: The Staff Accountant will work directly with the Accounting Manager and interact with various departments. The responsibilities of the Staff Accountant will be performing bank reconciliations, journal entries, handling invoices and assisting with the month end close.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Oversee month end reconciliations and account closing
- Handling a large volume of invoices
- Handling accounts payable
- Complete journal entries and general ledger adjustments
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Prior experience with a large ERP Package (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle)
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package