JOB FUNCTION: Retail
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Holmdel, NJ
$45k - $60k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client, a innovative technology company, is growing and needs employees to join this team! Our client created a sport driven simulator experience, that all ages can enjoy. They need a Store Manager to represent the brand and grow their business!
$45,000 – $60,000
The Store Manager must ensure that the store’s and their own goals are continuously met while, making sure that a healthy, cohesive, team dynamic is upheld as well. They will be responsible for the team exceed performance targets. Our client seeks a self-motivated, knowledgeable candidate with a high level of understanding of technology and client experience.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Hit and exceed individual and store sales goals
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Work on client development and relations including special projects
- Provide evaluations for employees and ensure full effort is continuously put forward
- Attend regional meetings and communicate with other managers
- Keep up to date knowledge on latest technology
Qualifications for the Store Manager:
- 1-2 years experience as a Store Manager
- Leadership, verbal and written communication, and people skills
- Experience recruiting and retaining Sales Associates and cohesive team
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.