JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bal Harbour, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 8, 2022
Our client is a luxury linens and decorative home accessories brand. They are seeking a dynamic Store Manager for their new store opening in Bal Harbour, Florida.
$90k – $95k plus bonus potential
The Store Manager is responsible for achieving store goals while demonstrating brand philosophy, professionalism, attention to detail, and technical capability. The Store Manager is truly the ‘conductor’ leading each member of the store to achieve a perfect symphony of client experience and store operations. The Store Manager will be hands-on in building the team and coordinating the opening, building brand awareness within the Bal Harbour area. The Store Manager will network to the local market, reach out to the interior design trade, designers, concierges etc. The Store Manager must be a selling manager, on the floor with the team and ensure an atmosphere of excellence.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Manage all aspects of retail store.
- Lead by example to provide industry-leading customer service building guest loyalty through in-store experience.
- Serve as the market expert regarding competitive environment, talent network, and opportunities for strategic brand positioning.
- Achieve goals including store sales, inventory KPIs, performance management and timekeeping for payroll.
- Coordinate staff training programs to enhance product competency, customer service, sales technique, stock management, and ensure these tasks are performed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Set reasonable sales objectives for staff and review them systematically while identifying possible areas of improvement to promote achievement of sales objectives.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new staff to ensure the store is always staffed.
- Analyze reporting including sell-through, productivity, sales results, and customer information and communicate to domestic and international business partners.
- Partner with Merchandising and Buying to ensure that the store has enough product to meet customer expectations and demand.
- Build effective working relationships with peers and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Ensure Visual Merchandising team in store is maintained to company standards throughout the day, partner with Visual Merchandising team to refresh the store based on sell through and availability.
Qualifications of the Store Manager:
- 5 year’s experience in equivalent role in Luxury Retail Store Environment required with prior luxury home retail experience a plus.
- Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team.
- Ability network and cultivate clients.
- Proficient in POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and CRM.
- Able to work a varied schedule each week including nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Upon request.