JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Summit, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 17, 2023
Our client is a sizable, expanding healthcare company looking to expand its team with a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
$85k plus Bonus
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting which is not limited to sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and hiring top talent for an organization. This candidate will be experienced in recruiting for high-level corporate positions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a crucial role in building a strong workforce and ensuring the company’s success.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Source potential candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, networking, and referrals.
- Review resumes and applications, conduct initial screenings, and interview candidates to assess their qualifications and fit for the role.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs and create job descriptions that accurately reflect the requirements of the position.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting job openings, scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, and extending job offers.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition to ensure the organization remains competitive in attracting top talent.
- Utilize applicant tracking systems and other recruitment tools to streamline the hiring process and maintain accurate candidate records.
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers on recruitment and selection processes as The Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Qualifications for the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Recruited high-level positions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k match.