JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSTED: Jun 7, 2022
As a leading woman-owned, comprehensive talent management firm, Atrium is focused on providing holistic contingent workforce solutions in today’s market. Recognized for our pioneering Applicant-CentricTM approach and an award-winning culture, our expertise includes Staffing, Recruitment and Workforce Solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, Atrium is a WBENC-certified trailblazer with a legacy of helping employer brands source unparalleled talent and technology-driven workforce solutions that put people first. Let’s Get to Work.
Responsibilities will include attracting, qualifying, matching, and sourcing Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) candidates for the Direct Sourcing RPO Programs. This is a diversified position that requires time management, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment. Candidates must be discreet, as they will often have exposure to confidential information. Additionally, candidates must be self-starters who are able to work independently, as well as with an internal team and external customers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. A positive, friendly attitude is a must, as this role requires constant interfacing with our clients and candidates.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment for Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) needs across various clients
- Master information and language related to proprietary software and websites to access necessary information including ATS, VMS, TRM, and HRIS
- Attract and source Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards and social media presence
- Provide consistent communication to the applicant by guiding them thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process, rate / wage negotiation, onboarding and offboarding
- Project manage various critical recruitment marketing responsibilities against client hiring and branding objectives
- Partner with MSP on new requirements, recommend and action recruitment strategies to ensure the highest quality resource is engaged
- Respond to client and candidate inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Attend regular status meetings with both internal Atrium team and MSP to drive Program goals and requirements
- Assist with tracking the status of pre-employment testing (drug screen, background check, etc.) prior to the candidate’s start date as needed
- Provide regular updates to MSP on selection process and onboarding of candidates
- Assist with projects assigned by Executive Director as needed
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement of Direct Sourcing Programs
Qualifications for the Technical Recruiter:
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience as a full lifecycle recruiter for Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) roles
- Proven experience in attracting high-quality applicants via recruitment marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with the internal client and Atrium program team
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and HRIS systems
- Ability to work well and excel in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, social and motivational skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.