JOB FUNCTION: Healthcare
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Jun 29, 2020
Our client is located in West Mifflin, PA. They are focusing on helping the city of Pittsburgh run smoothly as an essential business. They are seeking Temperature Scanner candidates looking to make an impact and support their community.
The Temperature Scanner will comply with State and Federal guidelines by monitoring and assisting taking the temperature of all client employees. You will be provided all necessary PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and will be working outside, covered, to ensure proper social distancing protocol. Specific PPE provided includes surgical style or cloth masks, eye protection or face shields, disposable surgical style gloves, disposable wipes or paper towels, spray disinfecting cleaner, disposable surgical style gowns or Tyvek coverings and hand sanitizer.
Responsibilities of the Temperature Scanner:
- Take temperature of each employee entering and leaving the facility
- Ensure proper safety protocols and compliance requirements are regularly met
Qualifications Temperature Scanner:
- Caregiver experience or experience in healthcare preferred
- Ability to follow protocol and high attention to detail are critical
- Must have experience in a customer-facing setting while following strict guidelines
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Atrium Care Package available upon eligibility