JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 12, 2023
Our client is an industry leading mid-sized financial investment company based in Philadelphia, PA. They are looking to add a Unified Communication / Collaboration Application Specialist to their team.
This Unified Communication / Collaboration Application Specialist will be responsible for administrating, supporting, and troubleshooting their new and current collaboration tools and conferencing software both on-prem and cloud-based (Office 365 and MS Teams) as well as Cisco Jabber, TalkDesk, Zoom, and Slack.
Responsibilities of the Unified Communication / Collaboration Application Specialist:
- Administer, maintain, support, troubleshoot, and document all Unified Communication Tools used by the firm.
- Create user documentation for end user guidance.
- Train end users on how to use these collaboration tools (both in-person and virtually).
- Work with Networking, Desktop, Security, as well as other IT teams to monitor, analyze, report, and maintain the availability of team collaboration applications and conferencing tools.
Qualifications of the Unified Communication / Collaboration Application Specialist:
- 3 plus years of experience with maintaining and supporting Cisco WebEx, MS Teams / Office 365, CUCM, CCaaS, and UCaaS as well as other products like as well as Cisco Jabber, TalkDesk, Zoom, and Slack.
- Experience supporting conferencing and team collaboration platforms.
- Large event administration experience (Town Halls, etc.).
- Experience with service desk ticketing systems, especially ServiceNow.
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and demands simultaneously.
- Good documentation skills.
- Creativity and ‘outside the box’ thinking and a readiness to try new approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility.