JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 23, 2023
Our client is a rapidly growing, self-funded, and profitable software company. They are seeking to hire a US Partnerships Manager to join their team.
As the US Partnerships Manager, you will build and maintain B2B SaaS channel, service, and technology partners. You will also play an important role in developing the company’s US partnership strategy, processes, and ecosystem. You will work closely with the Head of Sales and Integrated Marketing Manager to ensure their partnerships are driving revenue growth.
Responsibilities of the US Partnerships Manager:
- Manage relationships with current service and technology partners.
- Form an ideal profile for successful new partners and develop a strong ecosystem.
- Optimize internal process for onboarding and managing new partners, build go-to-market plans and training materials, and ensure successful adoption.
- Work closely with Sales to drive strategic initiatives and generate new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing to amplify the partners capabilities, client success stories, and mutual presence at industry events and conferences.
- Work closely with the Product team to optimize product integrations and drive innovation.
- Ensure alignment between the company and Partner’s key stakeholders and Management teams.
- Bring subject matter experts from the organization into partner relationships (e.g. Marketing and Products) as needed to address specific issues, projects, and integrations.
- Maintain healthy engagement and serve as the primary escalation point for any partnership issues that may arise.
- Track and present partnership results to leadership and, when relevant, our client’s partners.
Qualifications for the US Partnerships Manager:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development.
- Experience working for an international company. This role has the opportunity to expand into global partnership coverage and leadership.
- Strategic thinker who excels at relationship building and can inspire internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and communicate value propositions to all stakeholders in a way that gets them excited to invest more.
- Familiarity with professional services and/or financial services (investment banking familiarity is preferred).
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Power BI experience is also valued).
- Strong organization and project management skills to manage our client’s partners.
- A commitment to excellence and high standards for deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Commuter benefits.
- Wellness package.