JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Mooresville, NC
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 9, 2022
Our client is working with a large manufacturing company in the Smyrna area and are looking for entry-level Warehouse Associates. This company works specifically within the tile manufacturing space and experience is a huge plus. Our client is willing to train and would like to have someone start immediately.
$16/hr – $17/hr and benefits
As a Warehouse Associate you would be loading and unloading tiles, moving material within the facility, and from the loading platforms by carrying, pushing, rolling, or operating hand trucks. In this role, you would need to be able to lift up to 25 – 50 pounds in order to complete most tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products. This position would involve measuring and understanding tile cutting techniques. This position would offer company growth and increases in compensation based on production and be permanent with benefits.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks.
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders.
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse.
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment.
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate:
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in a warehouse/distribution environment is desired.
- Ability to work with tiles and lift 30+ pounds.
- Ability to operate order pickers, pallet jacks, and reach trucks to retrieve products from various warehouse locations depending on the position.
- Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting, and executing simple instructions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care insurance for you and your eligible dependents.
- Benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
- The cost of benefits is shared by the company and you.
- 15 days of PTO