WHOLESALE SALES MANAGER
JOB FUNCTION: Fashion
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$120k - $150k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 3, 2021
This fashion accessory start up is all about making affordable pieces! With their focus on great pieces at great prices they are quickly growing and looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager to join their team!
$120,000-$150,000 (Depending on experience)
The Wholesale Manager is responsible for working directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. The Wholesale Sales Manager duties also include regularly meeting quotas, goals and other forms of client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
Responsibilities of the Wholesale Sales Manager:
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Meeting with other executives to discuss clients’ project goals, progress and outcomes
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients and the company they work for
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones
- Assembling new teams to meet clients’ or businesses’ goals
- Working with mid-tier clients like TJ Maxx, Target and more
Qualifications of the Wholesale Sales Manager:
- Works well within a team but is also a self starter
- Previous accessory experience a plus!
- Able to pivot quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Company’s benefits