WorkMarket is now able to provide a compliant, automated solution for engaging freelance labor thanks to the integration of Atrium Engagent™, an independent contractor evaluation platform. Together, WorkMarket and Atrium have established a comprehensive solution for one of the most pressing compliance challenges in the freelance era. From electronic audit trails to transparency into the approval process, Atrium Engagent manages the IC compliance process amidst an ever-changing legislative landscape. Now, businesses don’t have to choose between the flexibility of freelance talent and labor risk mitigation.
Atrium Engagent empowers enterprises to efficiently build, manage and scale their on-demand workforce in accordance with federal, state and local labor guidelines. Companies leveraging this joint WorkMarket/Atrium solution will benefit from:
- – An integrated platform to manage every aspect of an on-demand workforce
- – Indemnification against worker misclassification
- – The ease of efficient, online requests for compliance evaluations
- – Secure electronic audit trails through automated document retention
- – An improved freelancer experience with a more transparent approval process
- – Access to historical engagements to identify familiar talent for future projects
“With compliance fears standing in the way of the freelance workforce’s true potential, WorkMarket’s partnership with Atrium to automate freelancer compliance comes at a critical time.” – Jeff Wald, WorkMarket Co-Founder
“We’re both focused on helping businesses assemble and manage a dynamic workforce that can respond to emerging challenges and opportunities.” – Rebecca Cenni, Founder and CEO of Atrium
To learn more about this partnership and how it can help your business, please contact email@example.com.