We are continuing to closely monitor the updates from federal and local authorities and global health experts regarding the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). As the situation continues to evolve, Atrium is issuing the following guidance for temporary employees.
- Adhere to any guidance or protocol issued by the client to which you are assigned as well as any guidance issued by local authorities.
- Inform your client manager if you have visited an at-risk area and/or if you have been in contact with someone who has visited an at-risk area. As determined by federal and international authorities, at-risk areas currently include Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea and Italy. This list is subject to change based– you should review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for continual updates about at-risk areas and other key information. If you have recently traveled to and/or been exposed to someone who has recently traveled to at-risk area(s), please work with your client manager to determine if you should report to work or if you should work from home while self-quarantining for 14 days (if business conditions allow for you to work from home).
- For upcoming business travel, consult with your client manager to determine if scheduled trips (to any location, not just at-risk areas) should be completed as scheduled or delayed.
- Do not report to work if you are sick. If you are absent from work due to illness, contact your Atrium Representative to determine if you are eligible for paid sick leave in accordance with state and local mandates.
- Take precautions to stay healthy: avoid contact with sick people, wash your hands frequently, do not touch your face, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and whenever possible, sanitize public items before you touch them (shopping carts, train or airline seats, etc).
- Seek prompt medical attention and evaluation if you are not feeling well, especially if you exhibit flu-like symptoms.
Atrium will continue to closely monitor the situation and will issue additional guidance as needed. We remain committed to the health and safety of our employees and encourage you to take every available precaution to remain healthy during this time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Atrium Representative.